It has been observed that many businesses owned by Africans do not survive after the death of the founders, while some who do, may not go beyond the shores of Nigeria.
One of the major reasons is due to lack of structure, poor management, and sustainability plan. Strategic Business Masterclass was conceived to address this challenge. It is aimed at helping startups and entrepreneurs build a business that is profitable, adds value, structured and sustainable with global appeal.
The organizer of The Strategic Business Masterclass, a practical business development training program aimed at translating local business into global brands hereby announces the commencement for the next edition.
At the first edition that was held in February 2017. The focus was on STRUCTURE AND SUSTAINABILITY. The following areas were addressed: Market research, Accounting, Branding, Customer experience, Funding, ICT, Business model, Law, Sales, Talent management and Business structure.
The second edition will feature insightful speakers such as
- Williams Bankole (Founder, LiveYourDreamsAfrica),
- Victor Bassey (Founder, Highly paid Expert Network),
- Theophilus cornerstone (Director of Training, Strategy, and Communications, IMLPD),
- Shola Ajani (Founder, human Capital Asset management Group),
- Tito Philips Jnr (CEO of MADphilips Development Company, LTD),
- Femi Oye (CEO of Green Energy & Biofuels (GEB),
- Zubi O’Peters (Chief Executive and Strategist at Authority Growth Co),
- Wale Olajumoke (Brand Strategist, Tech24),
- Eyitayo Ogunmola (Founder, PM Hub),
- Abayomi W. Kayode (Head of ECOWAS region, Chartered Institute of Management Specialist, USA )
- Esohe Igbinoba (Founder, The Global Brand Network)
Topic that will be considered include
- How to become a highly paid expert
- Business psychology
- Client acquisition strategy
- Executive intelligence
- Financial Intelligence
- Strategy and execution
- Strategic business proposal writing
- Opportunities in social entrepreneurship
- Crafting a Story that sells for your brand
- Investment opportunities
Date: Saturday 17th and 24th of June, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 5pm
Venue: 70c Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Registration is compulsory. Click here to register.
This is a program any aspiring or establish entrepreneur cannot afford to miss.
1,466 total views, 1 views today